The Curious Chef® 25-Piece Kitchen Basics Kit is a great starter kit to get any child excited about cooking. It contains 25 items to help them learn the basics of nearly every recipe. From measuring to chopping, mixing and stirring, peeling and rolling - this kit has all of the tools to help them succeed and are specially designed for little hands.
The kit includes the parent favorite Curious Chef® nylon plastic knife that cuts food but not skin (small and medium), an adorable apple shaped slicer featuring oversized handles; a vegetable scrubber with a soft grasp top; a blade-guarded fruit and vegetable peeler; a color-coded set of 6 measuring spoons, a color coded set of 6 measuring cups, a medium silicone mixing spatula, and a medium silicone mixing spoon, a non-stick rolling pin, a set of three prep bowls with lids, and an adjustable child chef apron. The kit also includes a handy grocery list and set of stickers to get your child involved in the meal planning process and get them excited about using all of their new tools.
- Gift Box Dimensions: 23.5” L x 3.5” W x 15” H
- Ergonomic handles designed for children’s hands featuring soft touch button grips
- 6-piece measuring cup set: 1 cup, 3/4, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 and 1/8
- 6-piece measuring spoon set: 1 tbsp and 1/2; 1 tsp, 1/2, 1/4, and 1/8
- Silicone heat safe up to 450°F
- 100% Cotton Apron Dimensions: 22.75" L x 19.5" W featuring Adjustable Straps
- Dishwasher safe and BPA Free
- Appropriate for children 7+
- Warning: SHARP EDGE HAZARD – Some tools feature functional sharp edges: not recommended for children under 7 years.
Love the caddy! I use all of your products for myself and for my two granddaughters! They are the BEST! The grand kids learn so much when using your items! They are comfortable for them to hold and durable, too!