What child wouldn't love to have a great starter set of cooking tools for kids all conveniently stored in their very own carrying caddy? The Curious Chef® 30-Piece Caddy Collection is an ideal gift for kids! Enjoy countless hours cooking with kids and rest easy knowing the every tool from the Curious Chef® collection is designed specifically for little hands. Soft-touch handles ensure your child will have a firm grip and safety features such as specially designed cutting surfaces provide peace-of-mind while you spend time in the kitchen with your child.
In addition to the carrying caddy (with a non-skid base and easy-to-grasp handle), this comprehensive kit includes the Curious Chef® non-stick rolling pin, medium and large silicone mixing spoons, stainless steel whisk, nylon cookie turner, nylon frosting spreader, pastry brush, large poly spoon, vegetable peeler, serving tongs, ice cream scoop, pizza cutter and the medium and large silicone mixing spatulas. Also included in the collection are the parent favorite small, medium and large nylon plastic knives that feature a serrated cutting edge with blunt tip to easily cut food but not skin. The collection is rounded out with the 6-piece measuring spoon and 6-Piece measuring cup set. This is the perfect set of kitchen utensils for kids!
- Gift Box Dimensions: 10.25" L x 12" W x 12" H
- Includes: tool caddy, non-stick rolling pin, medium and large silicone mixing spoons, stainless steel whisk, nylon cookie turner, nylon frosting spreader, pastry brush, poly spoon, vegetable peeler, serving tongs, ice cream scoop, pizza cutter, medium and large silicone mixing spatulas, 6 piece measuring spoon set, 6 piece measuring cup set and the small, medium and large nylon plastic knives
- All items are ergonomically designed with soft touch button grips and contoured handles
- Tool caddy fits 7 dedicated tools on one side with bulk storage on the other and has a convenient rotating design with a non-slip bottom
- Nylon plastic knives feature a serrated cutting edge with blunt tip that easily cuts food but not skin
- Pizza cutter features a unique guarded blade
- 6-piece measuring cup set includes: 1 cup, 3/4, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 and 1/8
- 6-piece measuring spoon set includes: 1 tbsp and 1/2; 1 tsp, 1/2, 1/4, and 1/8
- All silicone tools are heat safe to 450°
- All nylon tools are heat safe to 420°
- All tools are dishwasher safe and BPA free
|Short Description||The 30-Piece Caddy Collection comes with all essential kitchen tools and accessories for your little chef. All stored in a convenient caddy ready for kitchen fun.|
|Learning by Doing||
Rolling Out Dough - With a lightly floured piece of waxed paper, equally divide dough into four quarters, roll into balls and place 1 ball on waxed paper. Roll out dough ball until 1/8 inch thick. Lightly sprinkle top of dough with flour. Repeat steps.
Whisk it - Pour heavy cream into bowl, begin to whip quickly in a circular motion. Keep whipping quickly until peaks form and the whipping cream thickens. Then decorate your goodies!
Frosting - Show your child how to frost a cupcake or cake with a frosting spreader.
Slice it Up - To slice a pizza, place the pizza cutter at the middle edge of the pizza crust, push down and roll forward cutting the pizza in two halves. Repeat by cutting the half into quarters and the quarters in halves.
Fresh Snacks - Show your child how to cut an apple two different ways.
Peel Veggies - Hold the carrot in one hand and slide the peeler down the side away from you. Repeat and rotate until completely peeled.
1, 2, 3 Conversions
1/16 teaspoon = dash
1/3 cup = 5 tablespoons + 1 tsp
1/8 teaspoon = a pinch
3/4 cup = 12 tablespoons
1/8 cup = 2 tablespoons
1 cup = 16 tablespoons
1/2 cup = 8 tablespoons
1 pound = 16 ounces
Mix it up - Show your child how to scrape and transfer ingredients using a spatula.
Gumdrops - Use gumdrops, fruit straws and fruit-flavored candies for decorating your cake to give it added fun and excitement!
Ask any parent and they will tell you that safety of their children is paramount to any other job they perform. At Curious Chef® we work tirelessly to ensure hat every product we offer meets the most stringent safety standards and, more importantly, lives up to the expectations of parents! Our goal is to foster an environment where families can explore the art of cooking free from worry. With that in mind, all Curious Chef® products confirm to United States Consumer Product Safety Commission requirements ASTM F963 and CPSIA lead and phthalate limits.
Curious Chef® tools are designed with little hands in mind, including easy to grip handles, sturdy bases, convenient color coding, and wide pouring spouts. This not only makes the tools easier to use it also adds to the enjoyment of the entire cooking experience. In the end, the goal of Curious Chef® is to give families a product that allows every member of the family to safely experience the joy of cooking.