NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: Curious Chef promotions, sweepstakes and giveaways are open to entrants who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, and reside in the continental United States of America (excluding Puerto Rico). Employees of Cap Hill Brands and their respective parents, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Entrants who have won any contest, sweepstakes or giveaway sponsored by Curious Chef in the preceding 12 calendar months is not eligible to win. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period: Contest periods vary and are clearly stated in individual promotional materials for promotions, sweepstakes and giveaways. Entries that are submitted before or after the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway using methods outlined in the individual promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway guidelines.
- How to Enter: Each promotion, sweepstakes and giveaway will have unique requirements for entry that will be outlined in promotional materials for the sweepstakes. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation of entries or that do not otherwise follow guidelines outlined within individual promotion, sweepstakes and giveaway will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Drawing: On a date specified for each individual promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email or on social media platforms on or about the entry deadline for each promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified via email and/or on social media platforms. Each potential winner will be required to provide contact information and accurate mailing address within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit contact information and mailing address within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility on the potential winner’s behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway.
- Prizes: Prizes vary according to each individual promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway and will not be valued in excess of $600 including shipping costs.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneys fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Wisconsin. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Wisconsin.
- Winner List: To request the name of the winner, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a physical address where to send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Curious Chef . Winner List requests will only be accepted after each promotion, sweepstakes or giveaway’s end date.